VIRTUAL SKIN CONSULATION
Looking for expert advise? Get personalized skin coaching from Rachel with a five-step consultation to help you learn about your unique skin type.
Get personalized skin coaching from Rachel. My SkinRx is a five-step consultation to help you learn about your unique skin type and how to care for it. Beyond your skin assessment, the consultation also includes nutrition advice, product recommendations and a detailed skin report emailed to you, with your custom skincare plan.
MY SKINRX INCLUDES:
STEP 1: Tell me your top skin concerns and skin health goals.
My SkinRX begins with a Q&A discussion of your specific goals and concerns. Through a series of comprehensive questions, responses given provide insight into individual skin types, needs, and deficiencies.
STEP 2: Now let’s talk about what I see in your skin.
The discussion of your skin concerns (and what we can see via Skype™, FaceTime® or photographs) will drive the diagnosis of your skin.
STEP 3: How do you feed your skin?
Rachel will provide you with nutritional advice as related to your skin.
STEP 4: Let’s talk about what you’re currently using.
Bring your current skin care products to your video appointment for an unbiased evaluation.
STEP 5: Your Personalized Prescription/Skincare Routine Rachel will choose your skin type and provide a treatment plan addressing your skin issues, concerns, and goals, along with product suggestions to reveal healthy, glowing and beautiful skin for a lifetime.
Rachel will email you a detail list of your skincare plan and product recommendations. This includes diet and a regimen.
Location: Your Computer via Skype or FaceTime video call
Time Zone: PST (Pacific Stand Time)
The fee is due at the time of booking. If you decide to order products at the time of the consultation, you will receive a $100 credit towards your order. Each consultation is 30-45 minutes. Rachel will email your customized skin report within 7-10 business days.
Long Distance Skin Health Program - $400
This program will include 6 check-in sessions to update your home care and to address any concerns you have with your skin. These are 30 minutes prescheduled sessions once every 2 weeks that will be held through phone, FaceTime® or Skype, whichever you prefer.
If you decide to participate in the long-distance acne program you will need to budget around $150 – $175, for your initial, “need to have” products (includes 4-5 products.) These products last 3-4 months on average.
These sessions are going to be very important to achieve your skincare goals. We may have to switch up your routine on how you use your products morning and night every 2 weeks otherwise your skin will adapt to the products and will not clear up. Depending on how your skin progressing we either strengthen your routine or have you back up with the exfoliation.
What are the steps involved in booking a Virtual Skin Health Consultation?
1. First, you will answer some questions about your skin as well as diet, products and medical history to fill out. The more information the better!
2. During this process, you will be guided to select a time and date for the appointment and then payment will be taken.
3. Once the appointment is booked you will promptly receive an email with easy to follow instructions on the next steps
4. On the time and day of the appointment, it is important that you are on time to maximize your time with Rachel.
5. You will also want to have a clean makeup-free face, be in a well-lit room and have your skincare products ready to show Rachel
6. During the session, Rachel will go over your relevant medical history, skincare history, diet, lifestyle, products used on your skin, and concerns.
7. Rachel will listen to all your concerns and thoughtfully answer all your questions. She will help you formulate a plan to achieve and maintain your skin health goals
8 After the session, Rachel will review your talk and all your information then send you a report detailing her advice on how you can improve your skin, treat your skin issues, daily maintenance, product suggestions as well as recommendations for what services to pursue in your area.
535 W 20th Street, Suite 8
Houston, TX 77008
Parking available at Sola Salon, or Park at the Chase Bank
By appointment only. Please text or email if need further assistance.
Mon - Fri: 10 am - 7 pm
Sat: 10 am - 6 pm